Brookson Insurance

Welcome to Brookson Insurance where we do business better because of you!

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Why This Agency????

A Different Kind of Agency...

Brookson Insurance is located on the southside of Indianapolis in Greenwood, IN.  We service the Indianapolis Metro areas with home, auto, business, health, & life products.  That is the boring part, now onto why we are different than other agencies out there. 

As a small business owner myself I love hearing the drive and passion that other business owners put into there business.  Sometimes I think, WOW what I do is seriously boring in comparison.  Then I remember my long career in this industry, the wonderful experiences I've had, families and business owner's I have known and I know it is way less boring than it would appear. 

When I opened this agency I had been working for my step father as an agent with Erie Insurance.  I came from the claims side of the industry spending my entire career prior to becoming an agent as a claims adjuster for home, commercial business, and farm with The Hartford one of our nations oldest insurers.  My early career was primarily focused on large losses such as fires.  It became more than a passion for me.  Working with families and business owner's who'd lost everything they worked so hard for has been the greatest gift of my life.  I love my career!  Working with people was a calling for me add in he knowledge and background of working through some great insurance contracts and finding coverage for my clients has been one that has always intellectually challenged me and kept me on my toes.  But mostly, I've loved the people I've had the honor to work with and seeing a family recover after a total fire loss to their home, or a business owner back on his feet and open again...it is a feeling I could not ever put into words.  I'm grateful for my clients, my career, and my Brookson family.

In turn Darlene Robertson in our office started here career in 1998 on the claims side as well.  She handled business, home, and auto insurance as a claims adjuster.  With more than 13 years of insurance experience behind her she knows the importance in having the right protection.  Darlene is dedicated to her client's offering coverage options that they never knew were even available and loves the challenge of better protection at better pricing in this economy.  It takes experience in this industry to really fully understand the insurance contract and know that you are purchasing your insurance from a person with this experience is paramount.  Darlene promptly answers her clients because she has the background to do it.  She is full of information and can easily review your current insurance to make sure your business, home, or auto is accurately covered.  Got just questions email or call her she's always there to offer her expertise.

We have families as well so we understand why our clients deserve better products for their protection, a better understanding of what they have, and better pricing all rolled into one. 

The introduction of this agency to the Indianapolis marketplace in 2009 I had some really basic ideas in mind that came from my experience with clients I had worked claims for.

1.  CUSTOMER SERVICE THAT IS REAL
        Most agencies boast about the service they offer,but how many times have you gone a day, two days, maybe even more without a return call?

We answer our phones 24 hours a day 7 days a week and you can reach your agent whenever you want to.  Since we had worked with clients who had real things happen to them after five we knew we had to make ourselves available to our clients when they needed us the most.  We do that and we are proud to do that for our family of insureds.

2.  WE DO THINGS FOR YOU IMMEDIATELY     You called your agent to have a change made on your policy and you fell through the cracks in their office?

We get the info, we do the job period.  Everything and I mean everything is processed in our office same day because let's face it this is not rocket science we can change your address, quote a new car, or add a new mortgage company same day.  We don't leave the office until our clients needs are met each and everyday!

3.  WE ARE ACCURATE AND KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT INSURANCE
     You called your agent with a coverage question and they told you that they would get back to you shortly?  Now....this I know has happened to you at one point

We answer those questions immediately because we can.  Coverage questions are not a question for us and I'll tell you it is pretty darn hard to stump one of us.  We know our stuff, so we know how to better insure yours.

4.  WE DO WHAT'S RIGHT FOR OUR CLIENTS FIRST
    Your rate with your current agent goes up and you call in for answers as to why to see if you could get some kind of review, or attention and you got the old standard  "Rates are up."

It is true rates go up, but you have the power to shop then right?  We'd love for all of our clients to stay with us or for new ones to come to us, but that is not always the right thing to do for a business or family.  If your coverage is appropriate for your needs and the price is right then you belong where you are and we get that.  If we can't provide your family with the appropriate product or pricing, we get that too and we will even help you find someone who can fit your family or business needs.  Our clients truly come first I'd want someone to treat me that way. 

So we respond, recommend coverage, provide immediate accurate service, and do it all with only you in mind.  Why?  How?  Other agencies may say the same right?  Right, but the difference is we take action on that.  We are real people, who love insurance, our clients, and strive to make it the best experience they've had in our industry.  Make our industry proud!  After all, there is a rich history to the insurance industry and the basic product itself is amazing.  Providing protection to put your life back in order, to make it right, that is what insurance can do for everyone.  We believe in it, we want our families to feel they know what they have and that we are always there for them.  We've got you covered here. 

Give us a try on a quote or pass our name along.  Our greatest compliment is a referral from our clients it is amazing to welcome new families and business owners that our client sent our way it is the greatest pat on the back.  

Our Motto:  You matter, we care, and you are better protected here is what we stand for and that is you, your business, your family, your life.  We keep an eye on it all.  

www.brooksoninsurance.com
Heather@brooksoninsurance.com
Brookson.Darlene@gmail.com
317-534-5202 office phone
202 W Main St.
Greenwood, IN 46142

We are available when you need us 24/7!  

We are the Indy metro south insurance team!

Heather B. Swank
Agent / Owner
Brookson Insurance LLC

No comments:

Post a Comment