Brookson Insurance

Welcome to Brookson Insurance where we do business better because of you!

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

It is about service these days, it is I tell you!

So I don't like to be that lady, the one who claims to give the best service possible then drops the ball completely.  Today it matters who you are to your clients, what you know, how you've educated yourself, especially in the isnurance industry.  Each family is truly unique, giving quotes is not as mechanical as it would appear on the outside.  Why does it matter?  Can't I just get a quote on the policy I have right now?  Why do you want to know "stuff" about me? 

To be quite honest the actual quoting part is the easiest part of my job it is getting to know the family, the business, the first time homeowner, the husband and wife expecting their first child that really makes "insurance" itself is an ever growing project.  Is this really important for an insurance agent to do?  I think so, you spend lots of money each year paying for your insurance protection the least your agent can do is make sure this is the product that you need at the time you need it the most. 

I have been in the insurance industry now for 13 years.  I worked in claims for property and businesses when I began my career and for years adjusted claims.  I learned all I needed to know as a claims adjuster, like what coverages does a business really need.   You know the coverages the owner does not think about, but I know he or she may well need someday.  There is the homeowner who has the most wodnerful finished basement and no sewer & drain or sump failure coverage.  Or what about a house that has a new roof, or is all vinyl and the home owner does not know that the insurance company does not owe to match the materials in the event of a loss?  What about the coverage's a business needs if it is out of business because of a covered loss?  All of these things are vitally important.

Before you SETTLE make sure your agent cares enough to get to know you and what your needs are today, make sure they ask again tomorrow, just make sure they care!

Heather Swank
Owner
Brookson Insurance LLC
Serving Greenwood and the greater Indianapolis areas
"We do business better because of you"
http://www.brooksoninsurance.com/ or heather@brooksoninsurance.com

No comments:

Post a Comment